Sunday, July 24, 2011

Update

I haven't updated this in ages as I've been really busy. After All Night Long, I co-produced a short film called Tom's Sceadu by Liam Delahunty. I was a trainee producer for the Cork Midsummer Festival, went straight on to be production stage manager for a theatre show called 'Wet Paint', while also being props master (and much more) for the IFB trailer 'Shem The Penman Sings Again'.  At the moment, I'm in rehearsals for a show about Tom Barry, 'Guerilla Days in Ireland'. I'm also in pre-production for the Cork Film Centre winning script by Niall Owens and Yvonne Keane, 'Leanbh'. I will be producing that along with Niall and Ben Keenan and will feature my gorgeous little nephew Cillian. Shooting dates for that will be late September/early October.

For now, I'll leave you with a few links.

One is for Medicine Hat who are also in pre-production for their next short film, Partly Cloudy, written by Mark Cogan.
http://web.me.com/mizenman/Site/Partly_Cloudy.html

The other link is for Pic Du Jer Productions of which I am a co-director of. We're still in our early days of having an online presence but we are doing pick up shots for Tom's Sceadu tomorrow and have festival deadlines to concentrate on. Pic Du Jer will be producing 'Leanbh' and there are a few more things up our sleeves!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pic-Du-Jer-Productions/149650618442541

As my sister just pointed out, no one but her is waiting for this post......back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment