Saturday, January 29, 2011

Next!

Now that 'All Night Long' is in Post, I can put most of my energies into other projects.

A project I'm involved in is for a local Cork charity and I'm pretty much doing everything on it. I've had some people do a bit of camera work for me and I'm pleased with the results so far, but I'm a long way from being finished. I'm planning on interviewing some people who I hope will drive the short documentary narratively next week and I've a good feeling about it. Its a great charity and they do amazing work, a lot of which goes unnoticed so my wish is to do it justice. I'm not going to give any more info on it for now, might post something when its all done! 

Another project that I'm researching and will take some time is something for my friends company 'Just Breathing'. They're a new Limerick based Dance Arts Company that do lots of artsy stuff so I hope to do a themed photo shoot for them. Again, not going to give that theme away as I haven't yet told them my idea. I'm also working with make-up artist Fiona Ross on developing it. We hope it will be special!

Lastly, for now, I'm co-producing a really great short film with a friend of mine to be shot in May. The script has been written by Liam Delahunty and will also be directed by him. The usual crew are involved again (Páraic English as DOP, Neil Hurley as sound recordist, Niall Owens as producer and 1st AD). There are two wonderful actors attached too so I'm delighted to be working on it.

Right, better start doing some work and stop talking about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment